- A website created by medics for medics
- Helping medical professionals pass their medical exams/assessments/CPDs
- Providing coaching & advice for medical professionals who need a helping hand
Dr Mo (MBBS, MRCGP)
- Studied at Birmingham Medical School, UK.
- Hospital training posts included: Acute Medicine, Urology, Neurorehabiliation, General Practice, Colorectal Surgery, Geriatrics, Paediatrics and Mental Health.
- Presented twice at the East Midlands Urological Society
- Went to Fukoka, Japan for a research presentation on Bladder Cancer at the Société Internationale d'Urologie, where the Emporer of Japan was present.
- Completed GPVTS Training in Warwickshire
- Over 10 years experience in the NHS as a GMC registered doctor.
- Over 5 years experience in medical education, teaching other doctors.
- Educated & coached over 15,000 doctors to date